1812 Linda Vista Circle, Fullerton
on Photos for Larger Views
1812 Linda Vista Circle, Fullerton
Gracious English Manor House on One Acre Lot
- For additional information or to schedule a private showing, please call us at (714) 871-8808 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 Bedrooms (1 currently used as office), 2 Baths
- Approximately 2,013 square feet of living space on an approximately 43,560 square foot lot
- Located off prestigious Skyline Drive, at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac in scenic Raymond Hills, this private estate has been impressively appointed and upgraded, both inside and out.
- Rural ambiance and manicured grounds surround the single level residence that hosts approximately 600 square feet of storage space in the attic area, offering a possibility of increasing the home’s living space (check with City of Fullerton).
- From the moment you drive up to this special property, you will fall in love.
- Boasting a circular driveway, wrought-iron gated side parking, a lush front lawn with mature trees, vibrant landscaping in brick planters, a soothing fountain, and inviting brick porch, the English Manor style home with gable roof and dormers makes a memorable first impression.
- The home’s gracious interior exceeds the expectations raised by the impressive exterior. Amenities include beautiful flooring, smooth ceilings with recessed and spot lighting, abundant dual-pane windows and doors, generous custom cabinetry, and extensive crown molding.
- A substantial front door with beveled glass side lights opens to a large formal entry with gleaming cherry wood flooring.
- The wood flooring continues as you step down to an oversized formal dining room featuring wide corner windows and two exquisite built-in Carpathian elm hutches with exotic burl wood accents, glass doors, and granite counters.
- Step up from the dining room to the large, remodeled kitchen where broad windows offer views of the breathtaking backyard. A convenient door with invisible screen opens to the gated side parking area and expansive grounds beyond.
- Further enhancing the kitchen are granite counter tops, pecan cabinetry, dual pantries, a built-in desk area, decorative molding, travertine tile flooring, and appliances that include a Liebherr French door refrigerator with dual freezer drawers, a 5-burner glass cook top, double convection oven, trash compactor, and dishwasher.
- Travertine flooring extends into the connecting family room that features a Palos Verdes stone fireplace with wood mantel, built-in entertainment center, surround sound speakers, and French doors with invisible screens opening to the rear patio and serene backyard.
- A cherry wood hallway extends the length of the bedroom wing, with neutral, sculptured carpet found in all bedrooms.
- Two front bedrooms feature ceiling fans and plantation shutters. Currently used as an office, the third bedroom offers custom built-ins.
- The exquisite hall bath hosts an oversized shower and furniture-style vanity with gorgeous granite counter.
- The rear master suite has a walk-in closet, atrium slider to the pristine backyard, plus an attached master bath with soaring ceiling, shower, walk-in tub, and separate sink and dressing table vanities with granite tops.
- Magnificent is the only way to describe the private rear yard that extends past white picket fencing to a natural canyon area below.
- A large patio with retractable awning, manicured lawn, strolling paths, sumptuous English gardens with lighted fountain and peaceful arbor, enclosed pet area, BBQ island, and a separate workshop building add to the special appeal and versatility of the spacious grounds.
Back | Featured Listings